Mattress Care Instructions
- Turn the mattress every month for the first six months, and every months thereafter.
- Do not bend or fold any mattress.
- Do not wet or wash mattress under any circumstances.
- Use a mattress protector.
- Do not iron or expose mattress to excessive heat.
- Remove polythene cover before using the mattress.
- Do not store mattress vertically.
- Use quality bed frames. To avoid structural mattress and voiding your warranty – Queen and King. Size sets must be used with rigid center support of leg.
- Do not use handles to carry mattress – Handles are used only for positioning the mattress.
- Do not jump on mattress.
The Limited Warranty covers the following during normal usage:
- Beds/Mattress found defective due to workmanship/ construction material.
- Mattress sag due to faulty spring alignment. (Please note, all mattresses will show body impressions as the upholstery settles and is avoidable. This is not a structural defect).
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
- Coils or wire that protrude or rip through fabric.
The Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- The mattress or foundation fabric covering materials.
- Normal body impression of less than 1 & half on one side and up to 2” on both sides of a pillow top or ultra-plush/ Euro top model.
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product.
- Bent border wire due to mishandling.
- Compensation for loss of use.
- Bedding Height
- If the mattress is found soiled.
- Any kind of damage to the ticking fabric
- Defects due to negligence, misuse, fire, iron mask, water stain, accidents, wear and tear due to years of usage.
- If mattress is not used on recommended base/bed
- Using the mattress commercially.
- Change of consumer comfort preference.